I just don't Want to lose This...

Keep them longer, 'cause sometimes they wear out from my mind...

Pages

Edelweiss

    Listen to me, O Maiden of the Cold World,
    The one who bears a seed of my heart.
    The ruler of The Moon and of The Sun,
    From miles-to-miles, I've been looking for your herb.
   
    I have seen hundreds colorful flowers
    but none of them has the elixir of life.
    It's only for you my soul ready to suffer,
    O Princess, ordained by The God itself.
   
    If I am allowed to say a word: that:
    Beyond any beautiful song you are.
    Thus, let my blood sing a song about you
    when your breath slices my neck.

    You are my kingdom, O my Edel!
    Your pistil is where I lay my heart in.
    I have seven souls, but they'll become one
    as I stride through your grass
   
    You are the one who never leaves me.
    whenever the cold air eats me
    a soft fragrance which saves my life
    flows tenderly between the thousand stars.



(O Edelweiss, you are the simplest one
You are the image of God;
O Edelweiss, you are the purest one
You are always in my heart;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment