I just don't Want to lose This...

Keep them longer, 'cause sometimes they wear out from my mind...

Pages

Beginning...

O Dear, I've been looking for you
since the sun was on the far west.
Why do you left me so soon
and left this emptiness in my chest

    In this Crepuscule Town
    I've been calling your name
    I've been running through
    I've been trying to hide
    from something I do not know
    Surrounded by this orange air

And I, will never be ready to
overcome this selfishness of yours.
How do I keep standing under the moon
If my fire place loses its source.

But, Oh, finally come the moon
the light freeze any tears.
Yet still you don't give any sound.
Like a broken glass my hope is
   
    In the end of the town
    white cold mist has come
    and surrounded my sight.
    You are walking through
    and smile through my mind.
    How could I do?

    If I'm losing you...
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment