I just don't Want to lose This...

Keep them longer, 'cause sometimes they wear out from my mind...

Pages

Visited Bali -- Sanur Beach

At 26th of May, I was visiting Bali Island with my family. We visited three beaches in Bali. Sanur beach, we visited that beach first in the morning – it called sunrise beach, although we can’t see the sun rise, because there was rainy. Therefore, I can’t tell you what is Sanur beach for sure. However, I had taken a picture before the drizzle becoming the real rain (what a word…). About Sanur beach, (I heard from the guide) it is a fine white sandy beach, recommended for relaxation. This beach is popular for windsurfing, boating, and other water sports. Oh yea, there are many fisherman’s boats. Wonder those boats are used for what. Hahaha… okay, here the pictures – as I said before, I only took a picture. So I added two pictures from Google.

"On the way"



















"Sanur"

"If I had the chance"

0 comments:

Post a Comment