I just don't Want to lose This...

Keep them longer, 'cause sometimes they wear out from my mind...

Pages

Visited Bali -- Kuta Beach

Our Second beach is Kuta. We visited about eleven o’clock. We were pleased there because there was no rain. The guide said that Kuta is the most popular beach in Bali for surfing and sunbathing. That is true, I saw many people surfing (not only tourists but locals too) and many tourists took a sunbathing too, amazing! If you visit it, and want to surfing, you can rent the board from vendors. Not hard to find vendors they are many! Umnn,, about vendors, they are not only for the board-rent. There are accessories-vendors, clothes-panties-vendors, “meal”-vendors, etc. So this is for the pictures (but I never there)…

“Kuta”










“We were happy”










“Hey, this is my little sister! (What are you doing? Shoo~!)”













“I wanted to…”




















“Vendors”






























"Rujak - fresh n healthy meal"

0 comments:

Post a Comment