I just don't Want to lose This...

Keep them longer, 'cause sometimes they wear out from my mind...

Pages

A Cheery Lady


At… that time,
the night was walking toward me
while the day was sleepily waving
thus, I gave him a kiss,
“goodnight, have a nice dream…”
Then I came again,
In passion,
embracing the night…
I will always remember how lovely it is…

On that mountain, a higher place,
she was so cheery and never stop whispering.
What she said was all about beauty.
These were done at a time.
Below, there was a town, she showed me
as there were numerous gems which were gleaming.
What was that like, those road and traffic?

I could not hold it,
whenever she smiled...
As if a breeze pumped out through my veins,
It relaxed a soul and gave peace.
I knew it, the air flowed from the sky!
And she said,
“I will accompany,
in your journey
to those road and traffic.”


0 comments:

Post a Comment